QR Codes constitute an alternative, easy way for users to watch mobile development information and data through their.
What are QR Codes?
The QR Codes are a format barcodes.
Each of your products or services or new can have their own, UNIQUE, QR Code.
QR Code is a photography and the corresponding compatible application of mobile phones (smartphones) which should be activated, reads her using the mobile camera which must turn to the QR picture.
QR Code uses on market
QR Codes help in consumers information and represent the ideal interface bridge between offline and online media. They can be added in websites and in any print advertisement, brochures, posters, invitations, TV ads, billboards, t-shirts, mugs, vehicles etc. and may contain:
- Product details
- Contact info (vCard)
- Offer details
- Details about an event
- Competitive factors
- Discount coupon
- Twitter, Facebook, MySpace indentities
- Your video connection on YouTube
- Business cards
- Text or link (Url)
The most famous QR Code use is for the quick transition to the mobile user in a link without having to type the url.
example 1: The user is interesting in watching news of a specific category of a news site. Scans with his mobile camera the QR code picture of the specific category and saves it on his mobile surface. Each time he presses the image goes to the specific page of the site and reads automatically the news in which he is interesting of.
example 2: The user is interesting in watching the price development of a product to buy when it is on offer. Scans with his mobile camera the QR code picture of the specific category and saves it on his mobile surface. Each time he presses the image displayed the characteristics of the product including price.
How is the use of smartphone QR Code
A QR Code use is free and easy.
The users follow the procedure below:
In the smartphone download any program QR Code scanner apps*.
After the install, they open the program and take a photo of QR Code they prefer closely.
The QRCode that they photographed has installed on their mobile. They will give the name of their choice to find it easily at QR Codescannerapps program history that they have installed.
Every time they check QRCode they will have the information they are interested
*QR Readers for smartphones that you can download on smartphones:
- KAYWA: http://reader.kaywa.com/getit
- i-nigma: http://www.i-nigma.com/Downloadi-nigmaReader.html
- Lynkee Reader: http://m.lynkee.com/
- UpCode: http://www.upc.fi/en/upcode/download/
- QuickMark: http://www.quickmark.com.tw/En/memlogin/login.asp
- SnapMaze: http://www.snapmaze.com/?q=node/7
- BeeTagg: http://www.beetagg.com/downloadreader/
- NeoReader: http://www.neoreader.com/get-neoreader/wap-download
- Nokia Reader: http://nds1.nokia.com//NOKIA_COM_1/Microsites/BetaLabs/applications/apps/Nokia_Barcode_Reader_S60_32.sis
- bliQR QR Code scanner for iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bliqr/id557663732?mt=8
- Get The Reader: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/wiki/GetTheReader